UGP-8 Underground Cable Puller
- The UGP-8 is designed to provide more flexibility of use.
The large cable storage drum can quickly be changed to enable
- use of different size ofwire or synthetic ropes. The large
12" diameter grooved wheels place less stress on ropes.
- A two speed range selector in the final drive system.
- When blowing or pulling out with mule tape the demand
payout system automatically deploys line with 5 lb. applied
- When pulling in, a pressure control adjustment limits maximum
pull to required limit.
- The hydraulic actuated boom positions sheave head for pulling
out of vaults and risers.
- A universal swivel sheave allows pulling 180 degrees from
rear of trailer.
- A hand held pendant control allows the operator to position
himself for best visibility and safety.
- The UGP-8 is available as a skid mount or with trailer. Trailer
has room to mount optional air compressor on front.
- Line Pull/Speed: Low range: 8,000 lb/ 120 fpm High
range: 3,500 lb / 220 fpm
- Bullwheels: 12" diameter x 6 groove.
- Cable Leveling: Automatic hydraulic powered for positve
- Engine: 33 hp water cooled diesel.
- Hydraulics: Open loop load sense system with high
capacity oil cooling.
- Length 11 6" Width 84" Height
82" Weight 4,100 lb.