- RD-6/12 Reel Trailer
- Gas Engine Powered Hydraulic Reel Loading
with Rim Dual Rim Drive
- Adjustable lift arms are designed for varing diameter reels
to keep lower center of gravity. Pulling forces of 6000 lb. can
be achieved using
- a large diameter split reel with the 2 roller drive system
and 12,000 lbs with 4 roller drive system.
- The pressure feed system maintains a constant force on the
rubber faced rollers against the reel rims in proportion to pulling
- Torsion arms on each drive enable rollers to track uneven
and bent rims to prevent excess slippage and wear. With lighter
roller contact forces wood reels can also be used with out danger
of crushing. Design enables change out of worn rollers in just
- The smooth towing torsion axle eliminates the shock loads
inherent with rigid axle trailer designs.
- Reel Capacity: 90 diameter x 60 wide.x 6200 lb.
- Stabilizers: Crank type front with two drop legs on
- Tow Hitch: 3" Pintle eye with 3 position height
- Axle: 7000 Lb. torsion type Trailer brakes:
Electric. Tires: 8 hole 16 inch with 3750 lb. capacity
- Dimensions: Length: 12 10" Width:
96" Height:56" at spindle center.
- Empty Weight: 2300 LB GVWR. 8500 LB.